Classic L Clarinet
The Classic is our entry-level professional clarinet. We’ve revived the classic French sound and playing characteristics with the quality of German precision and design. Air-dried wood, modern ergonomic key work. durable silver plating and the highest quality leather pads all at a modest price make this instrument a rare value.
- 17 keys, 6 rings
- selected seasoned Grenadilla wood, ergonomically optimized design
- undercut tone holes
- “Classic” bore, Eb lever (Classic-L 18/6)¹
- 2 barrels
- adjustable ergonomic thumbrest
- leather pads
- silver plated keywork, inlaid Sterlingsilver signet
- FAU mouthpiece, Vandoren reed, Rovner ligature, X-Light case
Our Promise on Warranty:
All F. Arthur Uebel Clarinets comes with a full maintenance warranty for the first two years upon purchase. This will cover any manufacturing defects, keypads, and bore issues.
Nobody wants the wood of the clarinet to be cracked! James Music Shop guarantees two years of worry-free crack solution service. Please contact us as soon as you discover possible damages to your instrument.