Terms & Conditions
This is a vital step in choosing your instrument and we want to make sure you love what you purchase. With our 7-day trial period, you can try out our instruments before buying.
For the best experience in getting to know our instruments, visit James Music Shop located at 6548 Pierless ave, Sugar hill, GA 30518.
How it actually works:
We offer a 7-day trial period for our US customers which starts on the day the package is taken by a customer.
Failure to contact Vienna Music Co. by the last day of the trial means that the customer has decided to purchase the instrument. The credit card on file will be charged minus shipping, handling, and insurance costs.
The customer is liable for any loss or damage incurred while the instrument is in his/her possession, which includes, but not limited to:
scratches/nicks on the wood and keys
The instrument must be returned in the original condition as it was received and must include all the accessories: such as cleaning rod, case cover, plugs, and cleaning cloths, etc.
If the product is returned, there will be a restocking fee as following:
Zenit / Romanza $120
Advantage / Classic $60
Our Promise on Warranty:
All F. Arthur Uebel Clarinets come with a full maintenance warranty for the first two years upon purchase. This will cover any manufacturing defects, keypads, and bore issues.
Nobody wants the wood of the clarinet to be cracked! James Music Shop guarantees two years of worry-free crack solution service. Please contact us as soon as you discover possible damages to your instrument.
Terms and Conditions
1. The monthly rent will be due every month of the initial date of rental and it will be auto-drafted from the bank account on file. All payments are made in advance and will not be refunded or prorated.
2. ANYTIME the instrument can be returned, renter acknowledges that he/she is responsible for the condition of the rented instrument and the accessories, and agrees to pay for any damages beyond the normal wear and tear. All original accessories must be returned with the instrument.
3. Should the renter choose to purchase the instrument at any time during the rental period, A financial plan with all monthly payments made will apply toward the total cost of the clarinet or Saxophone.
4. James Music Shop will make all repairs necessary to the instrument due to normal wear and tear at no cost, but the renter will be financially responsible for (a) any damage that has been brought about by modification, alteration, accident, misuse or abuse, or failure to reasonably and properly maintain the instrument; (b) defects and cracks caused by accident or exposure to extremes of temperature or humidity. James Music Shop will be the sole judge as to causes of damage or defects. No one other than James Music Shop may repair the instrument.
5. The renter will be financially responsible for the loss of the instrument by any means, including but not limited to fire and theft, vandalism, negligence, abandonment, unexplained disappearance, or willful misconduct.
6. Applicable state and local taxes are in addition to all prices and rates.